Whether you play a MIDI instrument, or want an easy way to control your MIDI arsenal, the FCB1010 will help you get the most out of your gear – without tying up your hands or slowing down your performance. In addition to its impressive MIDI functions, the FCB1010 also provides two jacks for analog switching, and is built rugged enough to handle life on the road.
Unlike some floor controllers that give you just 4 or 6 pedals, the FCB1010 gives you a full 10 assignable control pedals! Gone are the days of sorting through multiple banks just to select the 6 or 7 functions you need fast. However, if you’re a MIDI master with tons of keyboards, sound modules, effects processors or other MIDI-capable gear to control – the FCB1010 gives you 10 banks that are fully user-editable.
The FCB1010 also boasts not just one, but two expression pedals – are you beginning to see a theme here? That’s one more than most of our competitors’ MIDI floorboards! And these durable expression rockers are completely assignable for every patch, making you the absolute master of your hardware workflow.
If you like to switch channels on your amp, but don’t want more than one piece of gear in front of your toes, the FCB1010 is definitely designed for you. With its 2 fully assignable relays for switching amp channels, reverb, distortion, etc., the incredibly-versatile FCB1010 will quickly become your next best friend!
When it comes to making you the master of your MIDI domain, nothing in this class provides such a high level of control options and functionality as the amazing FCB1010 – and it does so at a surprisingly-affordable price! Check out the MIDI FOOT CONTROLLER FCB1010 at your local BEHRINGER dealer – or plan an order online today!
- Professional and ultra-flexible MIDI foot controller
- 10 banks of presets, each with 10 fully user-editable presets
- 2 expression pedals with freely assignable MIDI channel, controller number and range
- Simultaneous transmission of 5 MIDI program change commands and 2 MIDI controllers per preset
- MIDI note commands for trigger and tap-tempo applications
- 2 programmable and relay-controlled switch jacks, e.g. to select channels on any guitar amp
- No need to take a seat-everything can be easily programmed while standing
- Global setup allows for individual customization
- Backup function via MIDI SysEx
- MIDI merge function allows for soft through and merging of controller and input data
- Built-in power supply ensures trouble-free operation
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany