With the Novation 49SL MkIII, you'll take control of your projects like never before.
Experience first-class action, thanks to an expressive synth-style semi-weighted keybed. Command your synths and modules with ease, courtesy of MIDI In, Out, and Out 2/Thru; Analog Clock Out; and two sets of CV Pitch, Gate, and Mod outputs. Harness the full power of any InControl- or HUI-compatible DAW using the 49SL MkIII's pads, buttons, faders, and knobs. Beyond that, you'll find that building mind-blowing arrangements is easier than ever, thanks to an internal 8-track sequencer, a built-in arpeggiator, and scales, modes, and zones.
You also get backlit pitch and modulation wheels, along with full-color LCD screens for at-a-glance visibility of your parameters. Complete with customizable mappings for effortless setup and recall, the 49SL MkIII is a must-have music production tool.
The 49SL MkIII puts all your software right at your fingertips. In fact, we've found ourselves looking at our computer screen less and less. It's almost like pulling your software out of the box! And it makes integrating hardware synths into your software-based workflow easy, thanks to its comprehensive hardware connectivity, which includes MIDI In, Out, and Out 2/Thru; Analog Clock Out; and two sets of CV Pitch, Gate, and Mod outputs. With the 49SL MkIII, you can easily take full command of your entire rig with customizable mappings for both your hardware and software. The 49SL MkIII is a great all-in-one solution that's destined to become the centerpiece of your studio.
To say that the Novation 49SL MkIII is playable is an understatement. Its synth-style semi-weighted keybed is both expressive and responsive, with a luxurious spring-like action. Its 10kHz scan rate supplies a super-dynamic action that feels just right under your fingers. Beyond that, it has aftertouch that can be assigned to any parameter you'd like, and you can see scales, modes, and zones instantly, thanks to its on-key RGB LED feedback.
The 49SL MkIII's keybed feels great, but it doesn't stop there. Its velocity-sensitive RGB pads also boast polyphonic aftertouch, providing you with an ultra-expressive way to launch clips, input steps into the sequencer, and tap out drum patterns.
Your productions are about to get a serious creative injection, thanks to the Novation 49SL MkIII's internal 8-track, pattern-based sequencer. Whether you input notes step-by-step or record as you go, you'll be able to play and edit your sequences directly from the 49SL MkIII's keyboard. Bring your productions to life by recording parameter automation straight onto the sequencer. Choose an arp type, set a sync rate, tweak note and pattern lengths, and design your rhythms in real time — with the 49SL MkIII, you can do it all.
Novation worked directly with the folks at Ableton to imbue the 49SL MkIII with unprecedented integration with Live. But its usefulness doesn't end there — deep integration with Logic and Reason, along with HUI compatibility with Cubase, Pro Tools, Studio One, and REAPER, allows users of any DAW to benefit from powerful hardware control over their projects. Not only do you get at-a-glance visibility of your parameters, but thanks to full-color LCD screens, pads, buttons, faders, and knobs, the 49SL also allows you to get hands on with your music.
- 49-key keyboard controller
- Expressive synth-style semi-weighted keybed
- 10kHz scan rate supplies a super-dynamic feel
- Aftertouch can be assigned to any parameter you'd like
- On-key RGB LED feedback allows you to see scales, modes, and zones instantly
- Internal 8-track, pattern-based sequencer
- Built-in arpeggiator and selectable velocity curves
- Velocity-sensitive RGB pads with polyphonic aftertouch
- Backlit pitch and modulation wheels
- Customizable mappings for both your hardware and software
- Comprehensive hardware connectivity including MIDI In, Out, and Out 2/Thru; Analog Clock Out; and 2 sets of CV Pitch, Gate, and Mod outputs
- Deep integration with Ableton, Logic and Reason
- HUI compatibility with Cubase, Pro Tools, Studio One, and REAPER
- Type:Keyboard Controller
- Number of Keys:49
- Type of Keys:Semi-weighted
- Velocity Sensitive:Yes
- Pads:16 x RGB Backlit Pads
- Other Controllers:Pitchbend, Mod Wheel
- Encoders/Pots:8 x Continuous Rotary Knobs
- Dedicated Transport Control:Yes
- Sequencer:64 Sessions, 8 Tracks per Session, 8 Patterns per Track, Realtime Record
- Pedal Inputs:1 x 1/4" (expression), 1 x 1/4" (sustain), 1 x 1/4" (footswitch)
- MIDI I/O:In, Out, Out2/Thru, USB
- USB:1 x Type B
- Other I/O:1 x Clock out, 2 x CV out, 2 x Mod out, 2 x Gate out
- Computer Connectivity:USB
- Software:Ableton Live Lite, 4GB Loopmaster Sounds and Samples
- Power Supply:12V DC power supply (included)