Create music like never before, with the ROLI Beatmaker Kit. It includes the Lightpad M touch contoller, featuring 225 tactile microkeywaves to track your fingers with a high degree of resolution to create lifelike vibratos, smooth bends and filter sweeps, and multi-zoned percussion.
The Loop Block offers access to recording and launching loops and sequences, controlling tempo, and quantizing recorded loops. An included software bundle includes the Equator Player and other cutting-edge virtual instruments, and the free six-month Melodics subscription gives you access to 30 courses and 400 lessons to supercharge your music productions.
The Lightpad M touch controller is the long-awaited update to the Lightpad Block. Increased tactile feedback, a brighter, softer touchpad, and a redesigned interface allow for an altogether more responsive playing experience. Plum the depths of your virtual instruments on all axis of movement. There are 225 tactile microkeywaves to track your fingers with a high degree of resolution to create lifelike vibratos, smooth bends and filter sweeps, and multi-zoned percussion. The Lightpad M also connects wirelessly over Bluetooth to the ROLI NOISE app (iOS) and includes an expanded software suite with Equator Player, Tracktion Waveform, Ableton Live Lite, and much more.
Use the ROLI Loop Block to expand the performance potential of your ROLI Lightpad Block. Connect it physically or wirelessly — either way you'll have a bank of dedicated buttons for maximum hands-on control. The Loop Block offers access to recording and launching loops and sequences, controlling tempo, and quantizing recorded loops. All of these functions are available in the free NOISE app, but you'll have instant, hands-on access with dedicated controls when you add the ROLI Loop Block to your Lightpad Block.
Here's what's included with the ROLI Beatmaker Kit:
- Lightpad M control surface
- Loop Block control surface
- 6-month Melodics subscription, with access to 30 courses and 400 online lessons
- Software bundle with Equator Player, Strobe 2 Player, Cypher 2 Player, Traktion Waveform 8, Ableton Live Lite, ROLI Dashboard, and NOISE
- Music production bundle with Lightpad M, Loop Block, Melodics subscription, and software bundle
- Portable, modular, wireless music controller for iOS
- Soft, tactile play surface
- 225 microkeywaves track motion with a high degree of accuracy
- Colorful illuminated pads for playing sounds, chords, scales, and arpeggios
- Pressure-sensitive surface responds to your touch in five different ways
- Free NOISE app offers a wide range of sounds to explore
- Equator Player offers over 200 sounds
- Tracktion Waveform DAW lets you build and edit projects through an intuitive visual interface.
- Ableton Live Lite turns the Lightpad M into an Ableton controller
- Charges via USB-C and through connection to other Blocks
- Connects wirelessly via Bluetooth to your iPhone or iPad*
- Can be expanded with control modules for enhanced performance potential