The ultimate brain for your setup, from studio to stage. 100% standalone, packed with tons of creative tools.
● 64 polyphonic tracks, unlimited number of notes & automation
● up to 2048 patterns per project
● 12 dynamic midi effects
● chords and scales generator
● real-time recording and step sequencing
● full connectivity: midi, usb, cv/gate, dinsync
Pyramid provides you with a radical new workflow and almost unlimited possibilities.
It will become your ultimate studio centerpiece.
Pyramid is designed to be the perfect brain for your musical setup, from studio to stage. It brings together a powerful sequencer, a looper, a rhythm generator, a real-time effect processor, a midi controller and an input+output interface.
Pyramid does not produce sounds. Instead, we have focused our energies on creating an innovative and complete sequencing solution full of creative tools.Pyramid is an instant source of inspiration to start, finish & perform your song!
With Pyramid's high precision clock, the sequencer becomes a great synchronisation tool for both vintage and recent devices. Your instruments will always keep in time: Pyramid is the heartbeat of your studio.
You can also use Pyramid sequencer as a rock-solid interface box for your MIDI, USB MIDI & CV/GATE setup:
● filter note/clock/start stop/cc/pitch/aftertouch messages,
● route MIDI in to USB MIDI out,
● convert MIDI in to CV/GATE output and add effects,
● convert CV/GATE in to MIDI out,
● convert MIDI IN clock to DIN SYNC...
Even if you use a DAW as your primary sequencer, Pyramid will become an indispensable Swiss knife!
Capture your inspiration
You can even use the midi looper mode, in the style of audio looper pedals. Live improvisation recording has never been so easy!
Create polyphonic melodies & rhythms with the advanced step sequencer
The piano roll view clarifies notes and drums programming. Change the pitch, the velocity, the width and the offset of each note, in a flash. Zoom in (up to 1600%) to surgically edit the track. As Pyramid is fully polyphonic, a step can contain an unlimited number of notes!
Create an infinite number of automation per track! Slide the touchpad to draw the automation, or use the 16 pads to edit or add step-lock parameters.
Generate outstanding euclidean grooves
Change the number of total steps, the number of filled steps, the step width, rotate the pattern, all of this on the fly. The displayed euclidean circle helps you to visualize the pattern.
Deeply play with your tracks
You can choose to perform your tracks and sequences in sync (1 bar, 2 bars, ...) or not. It's even possible to play in sync with one beat resolution, a new way to improvise with sequences!
You can easily assign any of these controls to an effect parameter or a midi CC message by pressing the "assign" button, and recording the automation. Even the two CV analog inputs can be assigned – it's up to your imagination!
● Maximum number of tracks played at the same time: 64
● Maximum number of patterns per track: 32
● Maximum number of sequences (group of tracks & patterns): 32
● Maximum number of projects: 256
● Maximum number of midi events (notes, CC, ...) per project: >8000
● Maximum number of effects per project: 320
● Track length: 1/4 bar (a quarter note) to 384 bars
● Track time signature: 1/1 to 24/16 or 1:1 to 24:16
● Recording resolution: 96ppqn
● Tempo: 10.0 to 999.9 BPM
● Maximum number of notes per step (polyphony): unlimited
● Maximum number of CC automation per step: unlimited
● Maximum number of FX automation per step: unlimited
● Maximum number of effects per track: 5
● Maximum number of assignations per track: 131
● Note pitch: C-1 to G9
● Note velocity: 0 to 127
● Note width: 1/96th to 384 bars
● Note Offset: 0% to 99%
● Zoom: /4 (1 step = 4 quarter notes) to x16 (1 step = 1/64th note)
● Automation recording, drawing, importing, exporting: CC0 to CC119, pitch, mono pressure, program change, effects parameters, BPM
● MIDI in (to control Pyramid with a MIDI controller, multitrack or omni input)
● Plug and play mini USB MIDI in
● 4x CV in (jack 3.5mm) [0 to 5V]
● 2x PEDAL in (stereo jack 6.35)
● MIDI out A (up to 16 channels = 16 instruments) (turbo midi ready)
● MIDI out B (up to 16 channels = 16 instruments)
● Plug and play mini USB MIDI out (up to 16 channels = 16 instruments)
● DYN sync out (available on the MIDI out B)
● CV out (jack 3.5mm) [0 to 5V]
● ENV out (secondary CV, e.g. to sequence filters) (jack 3.5mm) [0 to 5V]
● GATE out (jack 3.5mm) [0 to 5V]
● 35 backlit silicon button pads
● Menu clickable encoder
● 5 assignable clickable encoders
● Assignable touchpad (105x65mm)
● White backlit high contrast LCD screen (15µm dot gap)
● SD card slot to save your projects and upgrade the OS.
● Power supply: mini USB bus (5V, 500mA) (included)
● Housing: machined aluminium 2mm, dark black
● Size: 206x268x44mm
● Weight: 1.6 kg (3.5 lbs)
● Kensington security lock