Our developers came up with a keyboard that is both intuitive for the beginner and versatile for the professional. And it’s just as solid and elegant as all our instruments that we build here at Waldorf in Germany.
kb37 is a compact and rugged performance instrument. It can house up to 107 HP of modules in its conveniently angled panel that sits right on top of the super high-quality Fatar TP9 keyboard.
With its high-resolution and temperature stable 16-bit CV interface, it provides extremely flexible control for your modules. MIDI channels are programmable, making the kb37 the perfect partner for both studio and stage.
It provides perfect connectivity to all your modules to serve both the player and the sound designer’s desires with an array of real-time control elements such as pitch and mod wheels. The professional, full-sized 37-note keybed transmits velocity and aftertouch.
kb37 is compact and easy to transport just like any synthesizer keyboard to add style and reliability to your performing rig.
- Type:Eurorack Controller Keyboard with Module section
- Analog Outputs:2 x 1/4" (left, right), 1 x headphones, 2 x 1/8" (audio out left, right)
- MIDI I/O:In/Out/Thru
- Other I/O:1 x 1/4" (sustain pedal), 1 x sensor in, 8 x CV outs, 3 x trigger outs, 1 x gate, 1 x clock out, 1 x reset out
- HP Size:107HP module bay
- Module Depth:2.55" (65mm), 0.98" (25mm) above power supply
- Exterior Height:4.8"
- Exterior Width:25.8"
- Exterior Depth:13.1"
- Power Output:±12V/1.5A
- Power Supply:Built-in power supply with IEC AC cable connector