The kit includes all the necessary parts to make a completed module including power cable and four of our bespoke Knurlies M3 rack screws.
In order to facilitate easy assembly all our kits come with hex nuts and not with round nuts seen on our assembled modules.
Burst is a Pingable Trigger Burst generator with distribution, probability and time division control. It will create multiplications of your triggers, leading to doubles, triplets, quintuplets and true polyrhythms for your modular system.
The module allows you to add voltage controlled redrums and dynamic ratcheting effects for your patches. In addition, Burst works like a regular clock source and trigger for other modules via its Tempo and End of Cycle outputs.
– Custom trigger bursts up to 64 triggers.
– Voltage Control burst Quantity with dedicated attenuverter.
– One Shot and Cycle play modes activated via manual controls or dedicated Trigg input.
– Pingable clock input.
– Voltage Control burst Distribution, Time Division and Probability.
– Tempo and End of Cycle individual outputs for sync other modules.
– Current needs: +12V: 56mA, -12V: 10mA
– Width: 8 HP
– Depth: 30 mm
– Aluminium, heat-treated front panel
– Designed, kits prepared and completed modules assembled in Barcelona
– Banana connectors available upon request