Muxlicer is a sequential signal processor designed for add a huge range of special functions to your modular setup in the minimum space.
Is divided in three main blocks: a Digital Step Controller, a Gate Generator and an Analog Switch (a.k.a. Mux/DeMux)
The module is designed with high “function to HP ratio” philosophy , to have maximum flexibility in minimum space.
– Route any modular signal from one IN up to eight different Outs or viceversa.
– Generate CV and Gate signals, been able to work as sequential voltage source a.k.a. sequencer.
– Cut audio signals in rhythmical slices with independent volume.
– Generate complex and dynamic patterns from any audio or modulation signal.
– Create powerful Gate sequences with control voltage retriggering for each step.
– Select easily when your signals act on your patch with the Address function.