The VC ADSR is our take on the classic ADSR: now smaller, more powerful and user friendly.
The circuit is based in a dual transistor “Current Mirror” (a voltage controlled integrator) and switching logic
- This compact unit features voltage control for each stage with manual faders to improve usability, feel and aesthetics.
- A unique feature of the VC ADSR is the gate outputs for each stage of the envelope offering an extra level of control over your patch!
- Envelope generation can be triggered and controlled with the use of the panel mounted push button or with the trigger/gate input.
- Control of the response curve between each stage of the envelope (from linear to logarithmic/exponential) is provided by a potentiometer.
- Phase Time Limits:
Attack: Min 3.0ms (down to 200µS with negative CV) // Max 10s
Decay: Min 2.8ms (down to 400µS with negative CV) // Max 10s
Release: Min 2.8ms (with Sustain at maximum) // Max 10s
– Current needs: +12V: 55mA, -12V: 25mA, +5V: 0
– Width: 8 HP
– Depth: 30 mm (inc power connector)
– Aluminium, heat-treated front panel
– Designed, kits prepared and assembled in Barcelona
– Banana connectors available upon request