- Headphone amp capable of driving high impedance headphones via a 1/4″ stereo Neutrik jack.
- Two channel, +4dBu balanced line level outputs on TRS 1/4″ Neutrik jacks (fully compatible with -10 dbV unbalanced audio gear).
- Left input is normalled to the Right input, allowing a mono input signal to drive both stereo output channels.
- LEDs to monitor the modular-level signal sent into the device.
- Attenuator knob for the line out level, plus a separate volume control for headphones.
- 3-pin link connector on the back for connecting the output of a Mixup module directly to the Outs module.