- Two channel, +4dBu balanced line level outputs on TRS 1/4″ Neutrik jacks (fully compatible with -10 dbV unbalanced audio gear).
- Left input is normalled to the Right input, allowing a mono input signal to drive both stereo output channels.
- LEDs to monitor the modular-level signal sent into the device.
- Single attenuator knob for the line out levels
- Connects to the TRS Jack header on a Palette case, the 7U Audio Jacks board (v2, see below) or to a dedicated Stereo Out Jacks 1U (see below)