The Listen 4 is a four channel low-noise mixer with stereo 1/8" line-level or modular-level outputs, and an 1/8" headphone output. Two mono channels with Pan knobs, and two stereo channels with dual inputs provide optimal compatibility with both stereo and mono signals.
- Level knobs and signal lights per channel
- Two channels with stereo inputs (L/R jacks), with left jack normalized to right jack
- Two channels with mono inputs and Pan knob
- Main Level knob, signal and clipping LEDs
- Headphone jack and Level knob
- Modular to Line level switch for main outputs
Ultra-low noise, typical -100dB signal-to-noise ratio in real world tests. Virtually no background noise or hiss, quiet pots, and smooth panning curves.
The Listen 4 can be daisy-chained to other Listen modules and/or the WAV Recorder.
- 200 mA +12V
- 62 mA -12V
- 0 mA 5V
- 25 mm deep