The Synthesis Technology E951 Looping Expander is an optional, add-on module that expands the functions of the E950 Circuit Bent VCO. The E951 requires an E950 to operate and is not designed to operate stand-alone.
Featuring a high-contrast OLED display, the E951 provides real-time information on the current operating mode of the attached E950 VCO. The display has a very wide viewing angle, making it ideal for both studio and stage performance.
The E951 adds the following enhancements to the E950 VCO:
- Displays the morphed VCO output wave
- Contains a full list of oll the words and phrases in the 9 speech banks
- Allows Short or Long vocal snippents to be looped and played
- Provides manual pushbuttons and external Gate/CV interface to Speak and start/stop looping
- External CV with dedicated attenuator to change the Speech Bank on the E950
The following tutorial video demonstates all the features of the E951 and how how flexible the OLED display is when using both VCO and Speech/Looping modes.
|Power||16-pin Eurorack (40mA from +12V, 10mA from -12V)|
|BANK CV Range||10Vpp (-5V to +5V)|
|Short/Long Input Threshold||+0.6V|