Sewastopol is a multifarious module that lets users incorporate external gear into their eurorack modular rig.
This includes exporting line-level audio signals, importing audio signals, and generating control voltage signals from incoming audio.
Compared to the original, this version features a brand new preamplifier circuit, an enhanced ergonomic front panel interface, and much more.
Potential uses include orienting the module as an envelope follower, extracting signals from integrated external audio, input/output routing of external and internal signals, FX send/return duties, and comparator duties.
- Audio input and output interface
- External effects audio port
- Versatile envelope follower with two wide ranges of operation and low-cut filter
- Precise voltage comparator with hysteresis circuit for gate and trigger accuracy
- Exchangeable preamplifier
- Balanced output
- Internal normalizations