Antiphon is a new analog monophonic synth voice from Dreadbox featuring 8 sine wave oscillators with individual outputs, level and pitch controls.
There’s a master pitch input for controlling the pitch of all the oscillators together, but there is also individual pitch inputs so you can control the pitch of each one independently. The Antiphon also features both a 2 pole High Pass and Low Pass filter as well as a master VCA and a built in spring reverb with tank included.
There is also an external input which can accept inputs all the way to guitar level.
- Analog Monophonic Synth Voice
- 8 Sine Wave Oscillators
- Oscillator 7 and 8 can be used as LFOs with a range of 1min up to 10kHz
- Individual Oscillator Outputs and pitch control
- 2-Pole non-resonant Low Pass Filter
- 2-Pole non-resonant High Pass Filter
- Exponential VCA
- Analog Spring Reverb with Gain control
- 150mm 3-Spring Reverb tank by Belton
- External Input can accept up to Guitar Levels
- 22 Patch Points
- 42HP Eurorack Format
- 35mm deep
- Current Draw:
+12V -> 260mA
-12V -> 120mA