The CGM Creative Mixer Master, from Frap Tools, is a versatile mixer for Eurorack modular synthesizer systems. It provides all the essential components required for studio and live performances. Users can link a total of eight Channels in a single Group, and connect four Groups to a Master.
The Group module receives and sums every post fader signal of each linked Channel module, sums the signals present in the Yellow and Green sends, governs the sends and returns, and sums them to signals emitted from the Channels module. Additionally, the module regulates the solo in place activation for all linked Channels modules, and affords L/R output for the output signal. Users can remove a jumper on the reverse side of the module to configure Group to emit a sum of the return signals.
- Group section of CGM Creative Mixer
- Sums the L/R Post Fader signals of all linked Channels
- Sums all signals from the Yellow and Green sends
- Manages mono sends and dual mono/stereo returns
- Manages solos on linked Channels
- Eurorack Module
- Width: 6HP
- Depth: 43mm
- Current Draw: 80mA@+12V idle, 75mA@-12V idle. 120mA@+12V max, 115mA@-12V max.