Be the first to know when it will be back in stock
From Keith Richards to Jimi Hendrix to Jimmy Page, fuzz tone was an essential element of the classic guitar sounds of the 1960s and '70s. and the Behringer Super Fuzz SF300 serves it up in all its glory.
All it takes is four simple controls: Gain, 2-band EQ, and Level - and you can sculpt every essential fuzz tone you fancy.
- Recreate the gamut of famous fuzz tones from the '60s and '70s
- 3 different sound modes for classic fuzz, grunge, and gain boost
- Dedicated Gain, 2-band EQ, and Level controls for effective sound shaping
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- Rugged electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode