The MD-500 multi-effects pedal harnesses all the power of BOSS's popular DD-500 in a stompbox loaded to the brim with gorgeous-sounding modulation effects.
Tonal adventurers will never run out of inspiration, thanks to the 12 onboard modulation types. And editing these sounds can be a straightforward affair or take tone tweakers down a deep well of options and sonic perfection.
BOSS has a long legacy of lauded modulation effects, such as their CH-1 Chorus and TR-2 Tremolo. The MD-500 is like your own personal library of all these industry-defining tones.
As awe-inspiring as they can be, many modulation effects are relegated to a couple of small moments in your band's set. Add all those little parts up and that's a lot of pedals eating up your unbearably heavy pedalboard. Or you can place the BOSS MD-500 on the board and have instant access to every mod tone out there. This makes the pedal an ideal partner for stage, studio, and home use. And you'll find everything from the warm analog-sounding choruses BOSS helped make famous to modern Slicer and Ring Mod sounds, all being processed through the pedal's astounding 32-bit/96kHz.
Even with a world of tonal shaping onboard, the BOSS MD-500 modulation pedal is equally suited for control freaks and the plug-and-play types of the world. The pedal's intuitive layout of top-mounted controls allows you to fine-tune your sound's depth, level, rate, and more. You're even able to save your custom presets with a few pushes of a button. But when it's time to go deeper, you'll find the bright display and vast menus urge you to conjure every tone you can dream up.
- Modulation multi-effects pedal
- 32-bit/96kHz processing delivers studio-level sound
- Unlimited creative possibilities with 12 distinctive modulation modes
- Customizable control settings for unrivaled real-time expression
- Graphic display for easy-to-follow operation while performing and editing
- Onboard patch memories for storing your favorite effect configurations
- Selectable buffered or true-bypass operation
- True stereo operation
- Tap tempo rate control
- Pedal Type:Multi-modulation effects
- Inputs:2 x 1/4" (instrument in), 1 x 1/4" (control/expression)
- Outputs:2 x 1/4"
- USB:1 x Type B
- Bypass Switching:Switchable - buffered/true bypass
- Power Source:9V DC power supply (sold separately)
- Power Usage:225mA
- Batteries:4 x AA batteries
- Weight:2 lbs. 4 oz.
- Manufacturer Part Number:MD-500