SUBDECAY ANAMNESIS ECHO MODULATED DELAY
Reserve your unit now!
It sounds great simply strumming chords, on arpeggios, palm mutes, power chords, or whatever you want to throw at it. Like the old Echobox it uses a companderless design to avoid clicking and popping artifacts heard in some delay pedals. Unlike the original Echobox it has been designed without an internal noise gate. We spent a lot of time working to get both headroom and the noise floor just right. Because of this it picks up every subtlety and nuance of your playing.
- TIME control is on the lower right so you can easily reach and manipulate it as repeats trail off. Maximum delay time is 600ms.
- REGEN controls the repeats or feedback. Infinite and oscillating repeats are possible. Just turn it all the way up.
- LEVEL controls the delay signal level. Your dry guitar signal is never altered.
- DEPTH and SPEED controls the delay modulation. The maximum modulation speed is about 30hz.
- The Anamesis lets your echos trail off when the pedal is bypassed too. This option can be turned off via an internal switch
|Vendor Item Number||ANAMNESIS ECHO|