Tube-driven, Floor-based Bass Preamp
The Two Notes Le Bass electric bass tube preamplifier pedal is engineered to move your electric bass rig to the floor. This tube-driven device boasts two independent preamps that are footswitchable and can also be blended together to taste. These preamps nail all the tones that modern bassists demand. A free download of Wall of Sound III speaker simulation software gives you the high-quality sound of a full bass rig. And there is a ton of I/O onboard the Le Bass preamp pedal for MIDI, running direct, headphones, and so much more.
- Dual independent tube preamps
- Wall of Sound III
- A powerful set of I/O options
Dual independent tube preamps
The heart and soul of the Le Bass are the two fully independent and footswitchable tube preamps. These preamps are voiced to give you the character of clean and driven bass amplifier tones. Preamp A is clean, clear, and extremely fast, while preamp B adds more grit to the sound, maintaining a tight low end. The two footswitches let you select either sound or blend them together to taste in Fusion mode to pile on even more gain that can take you into high-gain and fuzz territory.
Wall of Sound III
Along with these great-sounding preamps, you'll receive a free download of Two Notes' Wall of Sound III speaker-cab simulation software. Highly regarded in the industry, you'll be able to send Le Bass's tones direct to the board with the benefit of your choice of simulated speaker cabinets, microphones, and power amplifiers. Wall of Sound III also lets you mix and match cabinets and microphones, and position the mics to get your optimal tone. Running into an amp live? Just push the SPKR SIM button and defeat the simulation.
A powerful set of I/O options
The Le Bass preamp pedal boasts enough I/O to integrate easily and quickly into even the most complicated of electric bass rigs. An effects loop lets you place your time-based stompboxes after the preamp. The DI Output is optimal for sending your signal direct to the board for live performance or recording. MIDI in and out are perfect for control of external devices. And the Thru jack sends your unaffected signal to an onstage amp if you choose. An 1/8" headphone output lets you get all of this power while silently practicing.
- Fully featured tube electric bass preamp pedal
- Designed around the tonal needs of a modern bassist
- 2 blendable preamps are fully footswitchable
- Free Wall of Sound III software for cab and mic emulation
- MIDI in and out
- Effects loop for patching in time-based pedals
- DI output
- Unaffected Thru output
- Headphone output for silent practice
- Type:2-channel Bass Preamp
- Form Factor:Pedal
- EQ:3-band EQ
- Effects Types:Cabinet Simulation
- Inputs:1 x 1/4" (instrument), 1 x 1/4" (return)
- Outputs:1 x 1/4" (output), 1 x 1/4" (thru), 1 x 1/4" (send), 1 x 1/8" TRS (headphones), 1 x XLR (DI out)
- Power Source:12V DC power supply (included)
- Power Usage:500mA
- Weight:1.65 lbs.