With an upgraded silent switching system and new top-mounted in and outs, version 2 of the EarthQuaker Devices Speaker Cranker overdrive pedal is better than ever.
The EarthQuaker Devices Speaker Cranker v2 gives you the simplicity of a booster, but one twist of its More knob will tell you, in no uncertain terms, that this is most definitely an overdrive pedal. Speaker Cranker v2 adds grit and a slight boost to your guitar signal without drastically changing your tone, giving you just enough tubelike breakup for extra fullness and crunch.
Speaker Cranker v2 behaves a lot like a tube amp - when you crank it, your sound becomes thicker and more compressed. Infuse your amp tone with more classic tube character with the EarthQuaker Devices Speaker Cranker v2 overdrive pedal!
- New switching system is soft, silent, and built for life
- Hand-built by the pedal gurus at EarthQuaker Devices
New switching system is soft, silent, and built for life
EarthQuaker redesigned a number of circuit boards to make way for its relay-based soft touch switching, and the benefits are many. For starters, since there's no hard click when you engage the pedal, the Speaker Cranker v2 is more comfortable to play without shoes, and its switch is built to last a lifetime. And since there's no audible "pop", switching is completely discreet. Experience for yourself the best Speaker Cranker yet: the EarthQuaker Devices Speaker Cranker v2.
Hand-built by the pedal gurus at EarthQuaker Devices
EarthQuaker Devices is a small boutique guitar pedal company located in Akron, Ohio.
Every EarthQuaker pedal you buy was built by real human hands using premium components. EQD's pedals range from enhanced classics, like the Park Fuzz, to effects than no ear has heard before, like the Rainbow Machine. Whatever sound you're after, founder Jamie Stillman and his team of pedal gurus are dedicated to building a box to help you achieve it.
- One-knob overdrive effect for guitar
- The simplicity of a booster with the tone of an overdrive
- Adds tubelike breakup to an already overdriven amp
- True-bypass operation keeps your tone pure
- Relay-based soft touch switch is silent onstage and underfoot
- Top in and out jacks provide a uniform look across the EQD pedal range
Note: the Speaker Cranker v2 requires power. No signal will pass through the pedal without power.
- Pedal Type:Overdrive
- Inputs:1 x 1/4" (instrument)
- Outputs:1 x 1/4"
- True Bypass:Yes
- Power Source:9V DC isolated power supply required (sold separately)
- Batteries:1 x 9V optional
- Power Usage:2mA
- Height:2.25" with knobs
- Weight:0.4 lbs