What’s different between Tap Favorite and MiniSwitch?
They are nearly identical, aside from the name, and how the footswitch operates. MiniSwitch operates on the down press of the footswitch, Tap Favorite operates on the release of the footswitch. This change was made to ensure the smoothest operation as an external Boost switch with our new Riverside drive pedal.
EXPAND YOUR FLEXIBILITY.
Want to recall a preset of your Favorite settings on your Brigadier, Deco, DIG, El Capistan, Flint, Lex, or Riverside? Or remotely tap tempos for your BigSky, Deco, DIG, Flint, Mobius, or TimeLine? Or engage the Boost or Favorite on your Riverside? Add our tiny MiniSwitch and connect to your Strymon pedal with the included 1/4″ TRS cable.
- Switch between Favorite/Boost mode and Tap Tempo mode via an internal jumper
- Favorite/Boost mode:
- Recall a saved favorite preset, compatible with Brigadier, Deco, DIG, El Capistan, Flint, Lex, and Riverside
- Toggle rotary speaker speed, compatible with Lex
- Engage up to +6db boost, compatible with Riverside
- Tap Tempo mode:
- Remotely tap in tempos, compatible with BigSky, Deco, DIG, Flint, Mobius, and TimeLine
- 1/4″ TRS cable included
- No additional power supply required
- Rugged black anodized aluminum chassis
- Super small and lightweight: measures 2″ W x 2.25″ D x 1.8″ H
- Designed and built in the USA