Stereo Tremolo Never Sounded This Good!
Expand the sound of your guitar rig with the Fulltone Supa-Trem2 Stereo Tremolo pedal. This isn't some half-hearted stereo pedal; it's two identical circuits that run in true stereo. The Supa-Trem2 uses a custom-made photo-cell, like vintage tube amps, but this one is noise-free and gives you an amazing level of control. Cool controls such as Tap Tempo and Phase Correlation let you create a massive, stereo trem sound for your guitar or keyboard setup.
- Fat tremolo tone, just the way you like it
- Conjure the perfect trem sound with flexible controls
- Who uses Fulltone?
Fat tremolo tone, just the way you like it
To keep your tone sounding and feeling good, Fulltone loaded the Supa-Trem2 Stereo Tremolo with a pair of NOS Fairchild 2N5484 JFET amps. The volume control delivers up to 15dB of clean boost. Fulltone gave the Supa-Trem2 a mix control, so you can dial in the exact amount of tremolo that you want in your signal. If you crank it all the way to the left, it becomes a great-sounding clean boost.
Conjure the perfect trem sound with flexible controls
Fulltone's Supa-Trem2 Stereo Tremolo gives you the ability to create your own signature sound. A Waveform switch lets you choose between sine, square, and the Fulltone-exclusive Warble waveforms. Warble is a setting inspired by classic Leslie and Univibe units. Quickly dial in your speed with a large Tap Tempo button. The Phase Correlation control lets you dial in the phase between the stereo outputs. Conjure everything from vintage trem to completely original sounds with the Fulltone Supa-Trem2 Stereo Tremolo.
Who uses Fulltone?
The list of Fulltone fans reads like a who's who of guitar heroes. Both Ron Wood and Keith Richards have Fulltone gear in their touring rigs as do Nigel Tufnel from the legendary British metal band Spinal Tap and Boston badboys Joe Perry and Tom Hamilton. Punk/Rockabilly mainstay Reverend Horton Heat is a Fulltone convert. Other notable Fulltone users include Pearl Jam's Stone Gossard, Jack Bruce of Cream, perennial alt rocker Lou Reed, and Tom Petty along with Heartbreaker Mike Campbell.
- Stereo photo-cell tremolo pedal
- Phase Correlation knob controls the phase of the outputs
- 3-way switch for square, sine, and warble waveforms
- Tap Tempo footswitch controls speed on the fly
- Buffered bypass operation
- 18V power supply included
- Pedal Type:Tremolo
- Inputs:2 x 1/4" (mono/stereo)
- Outputs:2 x 1/4" (mono/stereo)
- Bypass Switching:Buffered
- Power Source:9V-18V DC power supply (18V now included)
- Manufacturer Part Number:CS-ST22