The MXR Siete Santos Octavio Fuzz — translated from Spanish as “Seven Saints” — is the Reverend Billy F. Gibbons’ secret sauce.
The mystery of his mojo. The magic behind his electrifying tone. At the heart of the Siete Santos is an Octavio Fuzz — the classic octave-up effect that Jimi Hendrix made famous. You also get a 7-band EQ for sculpting and refining your tone. The end result is a wild, fiery fuzz that’s guaranteed to add some kick to your playing.
The Siete Santos Octavio Fuzz features an AC power jack and comes decked out in an eye-catching Pinstripe Billy design.
Fuzz + 7-band EQ = endless tone-sculpting power
In 1968, Jimi Hendrix introduced Billy Gibbons to the Octavio Fuzz. Billy was completely enamored by the Octavio’s searing, sizzling magic, and he’s used it ever since. That said, he likes to pair it with a 7-band EQ to mold and polish his tone. The Siete Santos Octavio Fuzz integrates an Octavio Fuzz circuit and a 7-band EQ, effectively packing Billy’s setup into a single cheese wedge-shaped pedal. The EQ enables ±18dB of cut or boost from 100Hz to 6.4kHz, while the Octavio Fuzz’s Level and Fuzz knobs let you dial in your desired amount of grind.
- Billy F. Gibbons signature fuzz pedal
- Combines an Octavio Fuzz circuit and a 7-band graphic EQ
- Octavio Fuzz circuit supplies fiery octave-up fuzz sounds
- 7-band EQ provides ±18dB of cut/boost from 100Hz to 6.4kHz for tone sculpting and refining
- Level and Fuzz knobs let you dial in your desired amount of grind
- Classic cheese wedge-shaped housing
- Eye-catching Pinstripe Billy design
- Features an AC power jack
- Pedal Type:Octavio Fuzz, 7-band Graphic EQ
- Inputs:1 x 1/4"
- Outputs:1 x 1/4"
- Power Source:9V DC power supply (sold separately)
- Manufacturer Part Number:BFGO7