The Radial Tonebone AC Driver is a compact acoustic instrument preamp designed for onstage use, with smart features to streamline your setup and optimize the tone of your acoustic-electric guitar or other piezo-equipped axe. The AC Driver incorporates Radial’s Class A buffer circuit to ensure pristine audio quality, giving you the freedom to use longer pedal chains and cable runs without signal loss or degradation. Monitor yourself onstage via the 1/4" amp output, or use it to feed the PA. Tap the rugged mute footswitch to silence everything but the tuner output — handy for silent tuning or to noiselessly switch between instruments.
Radial equipped the AC Driver with everything you need for live performances. An adjustable Low Cut filer lets you roll off excessive low-frequency content. A 180º Phase switch (polarity reverse) helps to reduce feedback build-up from onstage hot spots, while a Notch filter lets you target and remove problematic frequencies. The Tonebone AC Driver is easily powered with 9V adapters or multi-pedal power bricks, and its military-grade circuit board and 14-gauge steel chassis are built tour-tough for years of service.
- Studio-quality preamp and Class A buffer circuit
- Mute footswitch for silent tuning or instrument changeovers
- Low Cut filer lets you roll off excessive low-frequency content
- Notch filter and 180º Phase switch helps reduce feedback onstage
- Balanced output to feed PA or powered speaker
- Type:Acoustic Instrument Preamp
- EQ:Low Cut, Notch Filter
- Inputs:1 x 1/4" (instrument)
- Outputs:1 x 1/4", 1 x XLR
- Other I/O:1 x 1/4" (tuner out)
- Power Source:9V DC power supply (sold seperately)
- Weight:1.4 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:R800 7322