SOURCE AUDIO SA270 EQ2 PROGRAMMABLE EQUALIZER PEDAL
The SOURCE AUDIO EQ 2 is a programmable equalizer pedal for use with electric guitars, basses, keyboards, and other instruments. Use it to change the tonal quality and general timbre of your instrument on the fly. This is the second iteration of the pedal, which offers ten adjustable frequency bands, stereo inputs and outputs, and MIDI I/O over 5-pin DIN jacks.
You can house up to 8 presets on the pedal itself, or make use of 128 MIDI-accessible presets with a third-party MIDI controller. You can even run a different, discrete EQ preset on each individual output, creating interesting effects in the process. The pedal offers a simple one-knob interface from the hardware itself. However, by utilizing the Neuro Desktop Editor or Mobile app, you can change the settings with compatible devices.
In addition to EQ changes on the fly, the pedal can also give you a volume boost of 12 dB. It will also work as a plug-and-play device with separately available recording software running on a Mac or PC: Simply route audio from the pedal to your computer with the included USB cable, and you can record audio directly to computers.
- 4 to 8 Onboard Presets: Edit, save, and scroll between 4 onboard presets, or 8 presets in Preset Extension Mode
- 10-Band Graphic Equalizer: Use the EQ2's 10 adjustable frequency bands ranging from 31 Hz to 16 kHz with 18 dB boost or cut to sculpt the perfect tone
- Parametric Equalization Capabilities: Use the onboard controls or the Neuro Editor to adjust the frequency position and Q of each frequency bands
- Simple 1-Knob Control Panel: EQ2 is armed with a single, do-it-all encoder that can be rotated, pressed, or held, in different situations for flexibility
- Growing Library of Published Presets: For quick access to a world of great tones, try sampling sounds from a vast collection of published presets created by the Source Audio team and the ever-growing Neuro Community
- Sound Sculpting Options: The powerful Neuro Desktop Editor (free download for Mac and Windows) and Neuro Mobile App (iOS and Android) offer sound exploration and editing possibilities
- 128 MIDI Accessible Factory Presets: The addition of a third-party MIDI controller provides access to any of the pedal’s 128 presets as well as direct control of frequency bands, signal routing, output level, and more
- Stereo Inputs and Outputs: Use the Neuro Editor’s routing options in conjunction with Split mode to get the most out of EQ2’s flexibility
- Compact Design: The durable anodized aluminum housing has a small footprint and sturdy hardware
- Universal Bypass: Select either analog buffered or relay-based true bypass
- USB Port: Class compliant USB allows the EQ2 to work as a plug-and-play device with recording software running on Mac and Windows recording software or any third-party MIDI controller with USB host
- USB Neuro Connectivity: The USB port also offers connectivity to the Neuro Desktop Editor, providing access to deep editing possibilities and pedal firmware updates
- Two Way Mobile Communication: Brand new to the EQ2, the USB port now supports mobile connection, allowing for two-way communication between the Neuro App and your pedal; this also frees up the pedal’s Input 2 jack for other use purposes
- External Expression and Switching Control: Use the Control Input jack with the separately available Source Audio Dual Expression Pedal or separately available Tap Switch for extra control possibilities
|Vendor Item Number||SA270|