Delta Cep A, from Radikal Technologies, is a beefy paraphonic synthesizer that serves as a perfect entryway into the world of modular synthesis or as a welcome addition to any extant system.
It is comprisied of several distinct sections: an eight-voice swarm oscillator, noise generator, analog and digital multimode filters, VCA, and comprehensive effects section.
There’s also a modulation section consisting of an LFO, ADSR envelope, and MIDI-to-CV interface. Best of all, Delta Cep A’s integrated interpolator ensures that users can save their ventures and combine presets when needed.
- Comprehensive synthesizer voice
- Perfect entryway into modular synthesis
- Can be used entirely without patch cables
- Eight-voice swarm oscillator
- ADSR envelope and LFO
- Single VCA
- MIDI-to-CV interface
- Comprehensive effects section
- Desktop version
- Eurorack module housed in desktop chassis
- Depth: 23mm
- Current Draw: 200mA@+12V; 50mA@-12V