The electronic download of 3 Filters Plug-In and License from Arturia is an emulation of filters from the days of analog synths. The filters include Dr. Moog's iconic, smooth ladder Mini-Filter, the state-variable SEM-Filter with mode blending, analog soft-clipping and mod matrix, and Tom Oberheim's legendary 80's filter on steroids. They can be used by producers, sound engineers, and artists, on Mac and Windows computers to capture a taste of that harmonically rich, classic tone in your DAW and music programs.
From simple tone control to random syncopated sonic carnage, the humble filters can have a dramatic effect on any sound source. These are software emulations of synths and keyboards that you can use. Each plug-in combines classic tone control with modern functionality, so that whenever you need a filter in your productions, you can be sure you have it covered.
- Three iconic synthesizer filters recreated with advanced TAE physical and circuits modeling:
- Each filter can be used in your DAW as a VST, AU, or AAX plug-in.
- Detailed, high-res interfaces.
- Rich modulation possibilities from within the filters plugins.
- Fast, intelligent, tag-based preset browsing.
- More than 100 high-quality presets from award-winning sound designers.
- Arturia's proprietary technology, TAE, ensures that each analog-modeled filter sounds and behaves exactly like the original.
|System Requirements||CPU: 2 GHz
RAM: 4 GB
Hard-disk space: 1 GB free
GPU: OpenGL 2.0 compatible
Mac OS X 10.10, or
Windows 7 or later
|Supported Plug-In Formats||VST 2.4 (64-bit), VST 3 (64-bit), AAX (64 bits with PT 11), Audio Unit (64-bit)|