The electronic download of 3 Preamps Vintage Preamp Plug-in Licence from Arturia is an emulation of classic hardware preamps that have carved out a place in the history of popular music. They include the 1973-Pre from Rupert Neve Designs, the TridA-Pre from Trident studios, and the V76-Pre from Abbey Road studios. These three preamps can be used by producers, sound engineers, and artists on Mac and Windows computers, to capture a taste of that harmonically rich, classic tone in your DAW and music programs.
The Arturia 3 Preamp plug-in allows you to shape vocals, add analog warmth, give your bass more weight and clarity, and enrich harmonics of instruments and vocals. You can push tracks harder and control their dynamics. Additionally, you can create music you love hearing, and begin to mix audio with confidence.
Three Iconic Preamps Recreated with Advanced TAE Physical and Circuits Modeling:
- Each preamp can be used in your DAW as a VST, AU, or AAX plug-in.
- Incredibly detailed, high-res interfaces.
- Fast, intelligent, tag-based preset browsing.
- High-quality presets from award-winning sound designers.
- Arturia's proprietary technology, TAE, ensures that each analog-modeled filter sounds and behaves exactly like the original.
|System Requirements||CPU: 2 GHz or faster
RAM: 4 GB
Hard-Disk Space: 1 GB free
GPU: OpenGL 2.0 compatible
Mac OS X 10.10, or
Windows 7 or later
|Supported Plug-In Formats||VST 2.4 (64-bit), VST 3 (64-bit), AAX (64 bits with PT 11), Audio Unit (64-bit)|