Be the first to know when it will be back in stock
Softube's Console 1 MKII is an integrated hardware/software mixing solution that brings the feel of a real console to your DAW. Console 1 MKII includes SSL SL 4000 E, a modeled analog console channel plug-in with 4-band EQ, compression, emulated analog console saturation, and a unique Dynamic Shaper.
You have physical control over all aspects of the channel strip with the rugged, compact USB-powered hardware controller. In fact, with the Console 1 MKII software you can mix your entire project without ever looking at your computer screen.
The MKII version even adds support for controlling your UAD plug-ins. Take full advantage of the benefits of both digital and analog mixing environments with the Softube Console 1 MKII.
Get the feel and sound of a classic console in your DAW
Start a new session and add the Softube Console 1 MKII plug-in to every channel, save it as a template, and you'll have the sound of the classic SSL SL 4000 E console ready to go on every project. Softube went to great lengths to model the sound of vintage analog EQs, compressors, and even saturation characteristics, to add a rich new dimension to your mixes. And the best part is that you'll have complete physical control over every function directly on the Console 1 MKII hardware controller.
Dynamic Shape gives you a powerful new way to craft your mixes
After EQ, compression, and saturation, one of our favorite Softube Console 1 MKII features here at Its innovative Dynamic Shape tool. Once you use it, you won't want to mix without it. Combining expander/gate and transient shaper functions, you can quickly clean up drum tracks while adding some extra attack to them. Or use it to smooth out the transients of background vocals, helping them sit further back in the mix.
Mix your project without looking at the computer screen
You can access every instance of the Softube Console 1 MKII plug-in in your session directly from the hardware controller. And the Console 1 MKII software gives you control over input gain, volume, pan, and solo/mute switches for each channel in addition to the channel strip controls, so you really can mix your entire project directly from Console 1 MKII. You can even group multiple channels together directly from the Console 1 MKII controller, which lets you make level changes or EQ tweaks to multiple tracks easily.
"Apollo Central" gives you hands-on control of UAD Plug-ins
Console 1’s ‘Apollo Central’ mode allows the user to take control of the UAD Console software, and their Apollo interface, directly from the hardware. Bring the the fast and intuitive hands-on advantages of Console 1 into tracking as well as mixing – load near–zero-latency vocal or guitar chain presets in seconds – and grab a hold of any UAD plug-in, even Unison-enabled preamps, pre-mapped and ready to go with no need to use the mouse.
- Analog-modeled EQ/Compression/Saturation/Dynamic Shape plug-in with hardware controller
- Emulates the sound of the classic SSL SL 4000 E
- Gives you the feel of mixing on an analog console, with the flexibility of a plug-in
- Controller gives you visual indication of every parameter's settings
- Plug-in gives you 4-band EQ, compression, saturation, and transient shaping
- Every plug-in parameter is directly controllable from the hardware
- Software mixer gives you control over input gain, volume, pan, mute, and solo for each channel
- Rugged, compact controller connects and draws power via USB
- Compressors support sidechain and parallel compression
- Allows you to insert other Softube plug-ins for sonic variety
- Seamless integration with any DAW that supports AAX, VST, VST3, or AU plug-in formats
- MKII version adds support for controlling UAD plug-ins
- Type:Softube Plug-in Controller
- Computer Connectivity:USB
- USB:1 x Type B
- Software:Console 1 MKII software, SSL SL4000 E emulation plug-in
- Compatibility:Softube plug-ins, Universal Audio plug-ins (call for those compatible), Presonus Studio One, Cakewalk Sonar
- Hardware Requirements - Mac:Intel Core 2 Duo or higher, 2GB RAM minimum
- Hardware Requirements - PC:Intel Core 2 Duo/AMD Athlon 64 X2 or higher, 2GB RAM minimum
- OS Requirements - Mac:OS X 10.9 or later
- OS Requirements - PC:Windows 7 (64-bit), 8, 10 (Anniversary update not yet approved), 64-bit
- Power:Bus powered
- Manufacturer Part Number:SFT-CON-1MK2