The PRX715XLF, extended low frequency subwoofer was designed and engineered to provide sub bass frequencies with accuracy and power. Used as a single sub in a sub/sat system or in multiples as part of a scalable, large format sound reinforcement system, the PRX715XLF performs with extreme efficiency and control.
- 131 dB peak SPL
- 15" Differential Drive® low-frequency driver for low-distortionand higher SPL
- Efficient Class-D amplifier technology
- DSP Input limiter circuit, crossover, dynamic limiting, component optimization, selectable system EQ
- Integrated stereo pass-thru, with selectable HP filter, and polarity reverse
- 2 x XLR-¼" combination inputs, with 2 x XLR loop-thru
- M20 pole receptacle accepts JBLPOLE-GA and JBLPOLE-MA speaker poles.
- Multiple handles with comfort rubber grips for easy transport
- Lightweight poplar plywood cabinets made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints and protected by JBL’s tour proven DuraFlex™finish.
- Cloth backed, dent-resistant 16 gauge steel grilles
- The PRX715XLF extended low frequency subwoofer was designed and engineered to provide sub bass frequencies with accuracy and power. Used as a single sub in a sub/sat system or in multiples as part of a scalable, large format sound reinforcement system, the PRX715XLF performs with exceptional efficiency and control. The subs are stackable and light-weight ensuring quick set-ups and tear-downs. And due to their rugged construction are perfect for AV rental inventories. With a pole receptacle (that accepts a SS4-BK or SS4-BK24) on the top panel and integrated stereo pass-thru this is the most powerful low-frequency complement to the PRX full-range systems. The addition of a polarity reverse option further enables system optimization.
- The PRX715XLF is a high performance self-powered subwoofer system. The PRX715XLF is comprised of a powerful 2275H Differential Drive® dual voice-coil and magnetic gap, woofer driven by a 1500 Watt Class-D power amplifier. Sophisticated DSP is at the core of a fully featured input section, providing user selectable cross-over functionality, polarity optimization, protection, dynamic limiting and discrete component optimization.
- All PRX700 cabinets are built from a combination of 25mm (on the top and bottom for added rigidity) and 18mm, strong, light-weight poplar plywood made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints. All PRX700 Series cabinets are protected by JBL’s tour proven DuraFlex™ finish. Grilles are made from dent-resistant 16 gauge steel and handles are made from light-weight glass-filled nylon for added strength and durability.
- The amplifier input panel offers stereo inputs with XLR or ¼ inch jack compatibility. A user selectable crossover ensures a smooth transition to full-range system connected to the stereo outputs. Signal present and limiter lights indicate the system status and assist in setting the optimum level via the level control knob.
|Power Rating||1500 W|
|AC power input||100V - 240V~ 50/60 Hz|
|Frequency Range (-10dB)||37 Hz - 113 Hz|
|Frequency Response (±3 dB)||44 Hz – 91 Hz|
|Internal Crossover Frequency||100 Hz DSP controlled 48 dB filter slope|
|Loop out Crossover Frequency||120 Hz analog 24 dB filter slope|
|Maximum SPL||131 dB|
|Signal Indicators||Limit: Yellow LED indicates peak output has been reached and dsp limiter is actingSignal: Green LED indicates signal presentPower/Standby: Blue indicates system has power and ready to pass audio, Red indicates system has power but is in a power saving mode and will not pass audio.|
|Dynamic Control (Input)||dbx Type IV™ limiter circuit|
|Input Impedance||20K Ohms (balanced)|
|Polarity||normal or reverse polarity|
|LF Driver||1 x JBL 2275H 15 in woofer|
|Enclosure||Rectangular, 18 mm & 25mm, plywood|
|Transport||2 x injection molded handles with backing cup|
|Finish||Obsidian DuraFlex™ finish|
|Grille||Powder coated, Obsidian, 16 gauge perforated steel with acoustical transparent black cloth backing.|
|Input Connectors||Two Balanced female XLR/ 1/4" combo connectors|
|Output Connectors||Two balanced male XLR connectors.|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||547.1 mm x 445.0 mm x 580.0 mm (21.54 in x 17.52 in x 22.48 in)|
|Net Weight||25.4 kg (56 lb.)|