The KH 80 DSP from Neumann is a 2-way active studio monitor well suited for near-field monitoring and multichannel setups in music studios, broadcast centers and vans, as well as home studios and desktop audio applications.
The KH 80 utilizes two amplifiers (120W and 70W) to power the 4" woofer and 1" tweeter respectively, an on-board DSP engine, a Mathematically Modeled Dispersion Waveguide (MMD), an analog input, and an extensive range of optional mounting hardware.
The DSP function is accessed via a standard IP network connection that allows the monitoring system to be controlled using the Neumann.
Control app, which runs on a Windows/Mac computer or iOS/Android tablet.
With the use of the latest acoustic and electronic simulation and measurement technologies, the KH 80 can be used in diverse acoustical conditions, with any source equipment, and in a wide variety of physical locations, ensuring accurate sound reproduction.
- Low-Frequency Driver: 4” powered by highly efficient 120W amplifier
- High-Frequency Driver: 1" powered by highly efficient 70W amplifier
- Computer modeled and optimized drivers and MMD waveguide
- 57 Hz (-3 dB) bass extension and 108.1 dB SPL at 3.3' (1 m)
- DSP engine with standard IP networking and Neumann.Control software
- Precision Alignment automation
|LF Driver Size||4" (101.6 mm)|
|HF Driver Size||1" (25.4 mm)|
|Software||Neumann.Control: Available for Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS platforms|
|Bass Capability||57 Hz (-3 dB) bass extension|
|SPL Level||108.1 dB SPL at 3.3' (1 m)|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||13.6 x 10.9 x 9.6" / 345.0 x 277.0 x 243.0 mm|
|Weight||9.3 lb / 4.2 kg|
|Package Weight||9.6 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||14.0 x 11.0 x 9.7"|