The QSC E112 PA speaker delivers top-tier sound reproduction.
This trapezoidal, two-way speaker comes loaded with a 12-inch die-cast aluminum frame woofer and delivers abundant bass, thanks to frequency-shading topology. Interference is a non-issue, due to a well-tuned HF crossover transition.
It will provide your entire audience with ample coverage via a 85-degree DMT waveguide and 1.75-inch compression driver. And if you use it as a wedge monitor, the E112 is angled up at a 55-degree angle, allowing it to be placed near the performer onstage. If you need a high-powered multipurpose speaker, the QSC E112 fits the bill.
Robust construction. Trusted reliability. Top-notch sonic performance. That's what you get with QSC's E Series. These speakers exhibit impressive power and epic low-end performance. These speakers power through live performances, DJ and dance music, karaoke, and other demanding events with ease. E Series loudspeakers pair well with QSC's GXD and PLD power amplifiers. And you can match them with a TouchMix digital mixer and benefit from onboard DSP and factory-tuned presets.
QSC's PA loudspeakers, power amplifiers, and digital mixers bring live sound into the modern age. For over 40 years, QSC has been producing leading-edge sound products that meet even the most demanding standards. Moog Audio is proud to offer a full lineup of QSC's active PA speakers, passive PA speakers, ultra-efficient power amps, and advanced TouchMix mixers. Built to satisfy any live sound setup, QSC products deliver the perfect combination of power, reliability, and lightweight, compact portability.
- Trapezoidal, 2-way speaker with 12" die-cast aluminum frame woofer
- Frequency-shading topology delivers abundant bass
- Well-tuned HF crossover transition eliminates interference
- 85-degree DMT waveguide and 1.75" compression driver offer excellent coverage
- Pairs well with GXD and PLD power amplifiers
- Suitable for main PA and stage monitor use
- Match with a TouchMix digital mixer to benefit from onboard DSP and factory-tuned presets
- Rugged tour-grade textured finish and perforated steel grill
- Power Configuration:2-way
- LF Driver Size:1 x 12" die-cast aluminum woofer
- HF Driver Size:1" compression driver
- Power Rating:400W Continuous
- Peak Power Capacity:1600W
- Impedance:8 ohms
- Inputs:2 x speakON, 1 x barrier strip
- Frequency Range:46Hz-20kHz (-10dB)
- Frequency Response:64Hz-20kHz (-6dB)
- Crossover Frequency:1800Hz
- Maximum Peak SPL:128dB SPL @ 1m
- Enclosure Material:Plywood
- Mounting Options:Pole Mount with 1.37" socket, Floor Wedge, 6 x M8 Fly Points
- Weight:57.5 lbs.