The RME Digiface USB portable digital audio interface provides top-shelf sound and powerful features that you can take anywhere. This interface takes RME's famous HDSP Digiface and improves it with USB 2 connectivity, bus power, and expanded I/O.
Each of the Digiface USB's four optical inputs/outputs accepts either ADAT or S/PDIF. SMUX and SMUX4 are supported, providing the utmost in flexibility. Routing and monitoring is a piece of cake, thanks to RME's powerful TotalMix FX. And RME's legendary stability and reliability ensure worry-free performance.
The RME Digiface USB is a powerful portable digital audio interface.
While the compact MADIface USB is about as simple and elegant as it gets, you've got incredible control over inputs, outputs, mix levels, and more from RME's TotalMix software mixer. We've found that not only do you have unlimited routing of inputs and outputs, you can also split and distribute signals to multiple outputs at a time. You even have peak and RMS level metering, which is crucial for managing the gain levels of large numbers of tracks.
- 32-in/32-out portable digital audio interface
- Takes RME's famous HDSP Digiface and improves it with USB 2 connectivity, bus power, and expanded I/O
- 4 optical inputs/outputs accepts either ADAT or S/PDIF and support SMUX and SMUX4
- RME's powerful TotalMix provides easy routing and monitoring
- Runs on RME's MADIface series driver and shares ASIO with several other RME devices
- Bus powered for complete portability
- Simultaneous I/O: 32 x 32 (using ADAT)
- A/D Resolution: Up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Analog Outputs: 1 x 1/4" TRS (line/headphones)
- Digital Inputs: 4 x Optical Toslink (ADAT, SMUX4, S/PDIF)
- Digital Outputs: 4 x Optical Toslink (ADAT, SMUX4, S/PDIF)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4" TRS
- Data I/O: USB
- USB: 1 x Type B
- Bus Powered: Yes
- Software: TotalMix FX, DIGICheck analysis tool (included)
- OS Requirements - Mac: OS X 10.6 or later
- OS Requirements - PC: Windows 7 or later
- Power Supply: USB Bus powered
- Manufacturer Part Number: DFUSB