Need to get more out of your system? DX012 provides remote output expansion for SQ and dLive.
Perfect for feeding IEM systems and amplifier racks, DX012 offers both analogue and AES digital output options in a compact 1U form factor.
Each DX012 provides 12 XLR outputs, configurable as:
- 12 analogue line outputs
- 8 analogue line outputs + 4 stereo AES outputs
- 4 analogue line outputs + 8 stereo AES outputs
The DX012 connects via a single Cat5e cable to the dLive Surface, dLive MixRack, SQ mixer or upstream DX expander via a secure EtherCon port.
A second locking EtherCon port is provided for redundant connection to compatible hardware, or for daisy-chaining to a downstream DX expander for additional remote I/O.
- Compatible with SQ and dLive systems
- 12 XLR Outputs:
- 1-4 Analogue Line Out
- 5-8 Analogue Line out or AES Digital out (switchable)
- 9-12 Analogue Line out or AES Digital out (switchable)
- AES outputs globally switchable between:
- Cascade mode allows daisy-chaining of 2 DX16/DX12 Expanders for additional I/O
- Redundant DX connection to compatible hardware
- Multiple DX012 can be added to a system:
- Up to 16 DX012 units can be added to a SQ system
- Up to 46 DX012 units can be added to a dLive S Class system
- Up to 22 DX012 units can be added to a dLive C Class system
- Rack-mounted (1u) or shelf/floor operation
- Plug and Play – no IP addressing required
- Compatible with CAT5e (or higher) cables of up to 100m
- Locking EtherCon ports