Designed for SQ and dLive mixing systems, the Allen & Heath GX4816 is a 96 kHz, 48 input / 16 output portable GX Expander with DX sockets.
The GX4816 is loaded with 48 dLive mic preamps with independent phantom power LED indicators, plus 16 XLR line outputs. Additionally, two DX ports are provided for connection to up to four DX Expanders for further I/O expansion. Connection to an ME personal mixing system is possible via the DX2 socket.
The unit can be placed on the floor or rack mounted (5 RU) with the included rack ears.
The Allen & Heath GX4816 ships with a power cord.
- Compatible with SQ and dLive (firmware 1.9 or later) systems
- 48 high-end, low noise mic preamps on XLR with phantom power status LEDs (individually addressable)
- 16 XLR line outs
- 96 kHz operation
- GX connection with locking etherCON port
- DX1 Port: Compatible with a single DX32, or up to two DX168/DX164-W expanders
- DX2/ME Port: Compatible with a single DX32, up to two DX168/DX164-W expanders, or a ME personal monitoring system
- Multiple GX4816 can be added to a system:
- Up to 2 GX4816 units can be added to a SQ system
- Up to 5 GX4816 units can be added to a dLive S Class system
- Up to 3 GX4816 units can be added to a dLive C Class system
- Rack-mounted (5 RU) or shelf/floor operation
- Plug and Play: No IP addressing required
- Compatible with CAT5e (or higher) cables of up to 328.1'
- Locking etherCON ports
|Inputs||Mic/Line XLR Inputs: Balanced XLR, +48V Phantom Power
Mic/Line Preamp: Fully Recallable
Input Sensitivity: -60 to +15 dBu
Analog Gain: +5 to +60 dB, 1 dB Steps
Pad: -20 dB Active Pad
Maximum Input Level: +30 dBu (Pad In)
Input Impedance: >4 kOhms (Pad Out), >10 kOhms (Pad In)
Mic EIN: -127 dB with 15-Ohm Source
Phantom Power Indication: Per Socket, Internal or External Phantom Power Sensing, Triggered at 24 V
|Outputs||Analog XLR Outputs: Balanced, Relay Protected
Output Impedance: <75 Ohms
Nominal Output: +4 dBu = 0 dB Meter Reading
Maximum Output Level: +21 dBu
Residual Output Noise: -95 dBu (Muted, 22 Hz to 22 kHz)
|Temperature||Operating Temperature Range: 32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C|
|Power||Mains Voltage Operating Range: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
Mains Power Consumption: 80 W Maximum
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||18.9 x 10.0 x 9.0" / 48.0 x 25.4 x 22.8 cm|
|Weight||17.6 lb / 8.0 kg|