The Allen & Heath SQ Dante is a Dante module for SQ-series mixers, allowing for the digital connection to compatible amplifiers, preamps, or other devices on a Dante network. Up to 64x64 channels can be routed in or out.
The SQ Dante card can be switched between 96 or 48 kHz to accommodate Dante networks running at either sample rate. In addition to facilitating system integration, the card also enables digital splits and affordable multitrack recording direct to a computer.
- 64×64 channel audio and control over a network
- 96 or 48 kHz operation
- Multichannel recording / playback using optional Dante Virtual Soundcard
- Two ports with redundant and switch modes
- Internal Control Network Bridge
- Locking Ethercon connectors
- Dante Domain Manager ready
|Connectors||2 x locking EtherCon ports|
|Sample Rate||48 or 96 kHz|