The DR-05X Stereo Handheld Digital-Audio Recorder with USB Audio Interface from Tascamis the latest generation of professional handheld recorders that is the successor to Tascam's popular DR-05 recorder. The DR-05X features a pair of high-quality omnidirectional stereo microphones that can be used to capture audio for voice recordings, dictations, meetings, and music recording applications.
The DR-05X boasts a totally revamped user interface, making it easy to access recording, adjust levels, delete takes, add markers, and use other common functions with just the click of a thumb. Multi-language menus in English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Russian, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, and Portuguese are included.
Furthermore, Tascam's decades of expertise and innovation in computer-based recording incorporates a studio-quality 2-in/2-out USB audio interface making it a great fit for podcasting, digital audio workstations, and more. Other features include a bright-white backlit display that is easy to see in sunlight as well as dictation mode, which enables the user to jump back audio playback, including speed control and EQ.
Finally, an overwrite mode allows users to select a precise record drop-in time for replacement recordings with one level of undo. The audio record function can be set to begin recording when a sound is detected. The DR-05X Stereo Handheld Digital-Audio Recorder with USB Audio Interface builds on the legacy of Tascam's handheld digital recorders.
- Record Clean and Clear Audio Anywhere
- The DR-05X is equipped with dual integrated professional quality condenser mics to capture high-quality, crystal clear recordings. DR-05X features omnidirectional stereo mics designed for recording meetings, dictation, music and more.
- Easy to Operate
- Tascam revamped the user interface, making it easy to access recording, adjusting levels, deleting takes, adding markers, and other common functions with the click of a thumb. DR-05X now includes a bright, white-backlit display that's easy to see even in the brightest sunlight.
- Turn Your Room into a Studio in a Minute
- The DR-05X taps into Tascam's decades of innovation in computer-based recording, incorporating a studio-quality 2-in/2-out USB audio interface making the DR-05X a perfect fit for live streaming, podcasting, and digital audio workstations. Built-in microphones operate as USB microphones without complicated settings.
- Multi-Language Interface
- Multi-language menus in English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Russian, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, and Portuguese are included.
- Dictation Mode for Easy Voice Recording and Transcription Playback
- Writing down what you hear is easier said than done, but it is easy with the DR-05X. In addition to its capability to capture crisp voice recording, the DR-05X can help you with its instant jump-back function, variable-speed function, and equalizer preset designed for the human voice.
- Never Miss a Take
- The DR-05X is equipped with an auto-recording functionality to automatically start recording when an input signal is detected, and peak reduction technology to guard against sudden spikes in loudness. Recording modes include an overwrite mode. This allows users to select a precise record drop-in time for replacement recording with one-level of undo and nondestructive overdubbing to record new sounds onto an existing recording while leaving the original file unaffected.
- Record Higher Quality for Longer
- DR-05X supports studio-quality linear PCM recordings up to 96 kHz / 24-bit WAV/BWF format, as well as the memory-friendly MP3 format. With extended battery life and increased capacity for microSDXC cards up to 128GB, DR-05X recorders can literally record for days on end.
|Analog I/O||2 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm Unbalanced Line/Mic Input|
|Host Connection||USB Micro-AB (USB 2.0)|
|Frequency Response||20 Hz to 20 kHz-3 (JEITA)|
|Headphone Output Power||20 mW per Channel into 32 Ohms|
|Power Options||Batteries, USB Bus Power, AC/DC Power Adapter|
|Battery Type||2 x AA (Not Included)|
|AC/DC Power Adapter||110 to 240 VDC, Center-Positive (Not Included)|
|Mounting Options||1/4"-20 Female|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C|
|Dimensions||2.4 x 5.6 x 1.0" / 61.0 x 142.2 x 25.4 mm (Recorder)|
|Weight||4.2 oz / 119.0 g (Recorder)|
|Package Weight||0.75 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||15.0 x 13.0 x 5.5"|