Finally, a lightweight but durable case for the Moog Grandmother from Analog Cases.
It is made of aluminum with corner protectors and weighs just 10 pounds. The Unison case allows for transport with the Grandmother while patched, with eggshell foam on the interior of the lid of the case to protect patch cables.
The foam cutout on the bottom fits the Grandmother perfectly and allows for transport of additional cables and power supply.
- Durable lightweight road case
- Allows for transport of the Grandmother patched
- Space for power supply and additional cables
- Chrome butterfly latches with the ability to padlock
- Exterior dimensions 28.5 x 16.5 x 7.5 inches