The K&M Omega 18811 Stacker is the perfect support for stacking a second keyboard or controller above your main keyboard.
Lightweight and affordable, the Stacker attaches securely to K&M's 18810 Omega keyboard stand, for rock-solid support you can entrust your precious gear to.
Setup and teardown are quick and easy, thanks to a spring-loaded clamping screw that makes for effortless height adjustment.
The 18811 Stacker comes with self-adhesive rubber protectors to prevent scratches and keyboard slippage. If it's time to build your keyboard stack, check out the K&M Omega 18811 Stacker.
Made of steel for strength and durability, the Omega 18811 Stacker is built to withstand road abuse, gig after gig.
Your investment in the K&M Omega 18811 Stacker is covered by a 5-year warranty. For over 60 years, K&M has been known for superb quality and well-designed music accessories. Combining thoughtful design, top-drawer materials, smart functionality, and well-engineered production processes, K&M products stand the test of time, which is why the company backs them up with a solid warranty.
- 2nd tier to the Omega 18810 keyboard stand
- Holds an additional keyboard or MIDI controller
- Convenient height adjustment via a spring-loaded locking knob
- 10 height settings
- Load capacity: 55 lbs.
- Angle of inclination: 0–20°
- Roadworthy steel construction
- Premium quality; maximum durability
- Non-marring slip-proof pads
- 5-year limited warranty
- Type:2nd Tier Omega Keyboard Stand
- Dimensions:10.31"-14.76" Height, 11.02" Depth