The Apogee HypeMiC is great for podcasters and home recordists alike. Its cardioid condenser mic capsule captures vocals and instruments with premium quality, while a 24-bit/96kHz PureDIGITAL connection guarantees a clean transfer to your recording software. Built-in studio-quality compression ensures that your voice fits prominently in the mix. And you’ll monitor with minimal latency, thanks to a headphone output and handy Blend feature. The HypeMiC is a breeze to use — just plug it in and you’re ready to record with your favorite audio app. The HypeMiC works with Mac, PC, and iOS and includes a tripod, pop filter, and carrying case.
Thanks to the HypeMiC’s built-in compressor, making great-sounding recordings is a breeze. This studio-quality effect smooths out and pumps up your vocals, voice-overs, instruments, percussion, and podcasts — everything you record.
Apogee packed a lot of high-end tech into the HypeMiC — a microphone, analog compressor, mic preamp, and AD/DA converters. Every part of this USB mic was designed to deliver top-shelf quality. And it’s easy to use. You just plug it in — no configuration required.
- Cardioid USB microphone with pristine 24-bit/96kHz PureDIGITAL connection
- Studio-quality compressor smooths out and pumps up your vocals, instruments, and more
- Headphone output with Blend feature offers monitoring with minimal latency
- Plug-and-play simplicity — no configuration required
- Compatible with Mac, PC, and iOS
- Includes tripod, pop filter, and carrying case