ARTURIA MINIBRUTE 2S
Out of Stock
Reserve your unit now!
Exchanging a keybed for a compact row of velocity/pressure-sensitive pads, the Arturia MiniBrute 2S semi-modular analog synthesizer delivers massive sound that's easy to add to your synth setup. Because it's semi-modular, you don't need to patch a thing to generate a huge range of sounds with MiniBrute 2S — but you'll have endless creative possibilities when you begin to tap into its 48-point CV mod matrix. Also impressive is its three-layer BeatStep-style sequencer, allowing you to sequence notes on one layer while sequencing parameter changes on the others.
With two Brute oscillators and the popular Steiner-Parker filter, the MiniBrute 2S synthesizer builds on everything synthesists loved about the original. Even without using the patchbay you'll be able to create deep basses, intense leads, evocative drones and pads, and much more. And with its effortless integration with Eurorack, the MiniBrute 2S becomes a sound design powerhouse.
With 48 CV patch points, the MiniBrute 2S is the perfect complement for a Eurorack modular synth rig. And the perfect way to join those two worlds is with Arturia's RackBrute Eurorack case. MiniBrute 2S and RackBrute join together and offer different positioning options, putting your Eurorack modules right where you need them.
One thing we especially like about the MiniBrute 2S here at Moog Audio is its ability to integrate with other music gear in so many ways. The impressive 48 CV patch points for use with modular synthesizers are just the start. Traditional 5-pin MIDI is present too, as well as USB for MIDI to and from your computer. You'll be able to sync to your DrumBrute, Akai MPC Live, or Korg Volca modules. And the external audio input allows you to process sounds through the MiniBrute 2S's powerful sound-shaping facilities.
- Semi-modular monophonic analog synthesizer
- Velocity- and pressure-sensitive performance pads
- 2 oscillators with waveform mixing, waveshaping, and frequency modulation
- 4-mode Steiner-Parker analog filter
- 2 envelopes, one ADSR and one looping AD, and 2 LFOs
- Built-in sequencer and arpeggiator
- USB and MIDI connectivity, plus sync support for DrumBrute, Akai MPC Live, and Korg Volcas
- 48-point CV for extensive modulation capabilities and Eurorack integration
- Type: Semi-modular Synth with Sequencer
- Analog/Digital: Analog
- Polyphony: Monophonic synth
- Pads: 16 x Velocity-sensitive, Pressure-sensitive Pads
- Oscillators: 2 x VCO (Saw, Sine, Square, Triangle, Waveform mixing)
- LFO: 2 x LFO with sync (Saw, Sine, Triangle, Square, Random, Slew Random)
- Filter: 12dB per octave Steiner Parker filter
- Effects Types: Brute Factor Drive, Sweep Effects
- Arpeggiator: Yes
- Sequencer: 64 step sequencer, Real-time/Step recording, Arpeggiator/Looper
- MIDI I/O: In/Out
- Other I/O: 48 x 1/8" Patchbay
- USB: 1 x Type B
- Software: Arturia MIDI Control Center
- OS Requirements - Mac: OS X 10.10 or later, 2GHz Processor or higher
- OS Requirements - PC: Windows 8 or later, 2GHz Processor or higher
- Power Supply: 12V DC 2.5A power supply (included)
- Height: 2.2"
- Width: 19"
- Depth: 11"
- Weight: 7.7 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: 531101
|Vendor Item Number||3760033531175|