ARTURIA MINIBRUTE 2
Credit offered by . Get pre-approved at the checkout!
We're expecting more shortly!
The original MiniBrute earned its acclaim with its massive sound and hands-on playability — and there's even more to love in the Arturia MiniBrute 2 semi-modular analog synthesizer. Most notable is its 48-point CV patchbay — you don't need to patch a thing to generate a huge range of sounds with MiniBrute 2, but you'll have endless creative possibilities when you do. Also impressive is its KeyStep-style sequencer, perfect for on-the-fly improvisation. Factor in sync compatibility with DrumBrute and other modules and the Arturia MiniBrute 2 is a great fit for practically any modern music production workflow.
With two Brute oscillators and the popular Steiner-Parker filter, the MiniBrute 2 synthesizer builds on everything synthesists loved about the original. Even without using the patchbay you'll be able to create deep basses, intense leads, evocative drones and pads, and much more. And with its effortless integration with Eurorack, the MiniBrute 2 becomes a sound design powerhouse.
With 48 CV patch points, the MiniBrute 2 is the perfect complement for a Eurorack modular synth rig. And the perfect way to join those two worlds is with Arturia's RackBrute Eurorack case. MiniBrute 2 and RackBrute join together and offer different positioning options, putting your Eurorack modules right where you need them.
One thing we especially like about the MiniBrute 2 here at Moog Audio is its ability to integrate with other music gear in so many ways. The impressive 48 CV patch points for use with modular synthesizers are just the start. Traditional 5-pin MIDI is present too, as well as USB for MIDI to and from your computer. You'll be able to sync to your DrumBrute, Akai MPC Live, or Korg Volca modules. And the external audio input allows you to process sounds through the MiniBrute 2's powerful sound-shaping facilities.
- 25-key semi-modular monophonic analog synthesizer
- 2 oscillators with waveform mixing, waveshaping, and frequency modulation
- 4-mode Steiner-Parker analog filter
- 2 envelopes, one ADSR and one looping AD, and 2 LFOs
- Built-in sequencer and arpeggiator
- MatrixBrute-style keyboard with assignable aftertouch
- USB and MIDI connectivity, plus sync support for DrumBrute, Akai MPC Live, and Korg Volcas
- 48-point CV for extensive modulation capabilities and Eurorack integration
- Type: Semi-modular Analog Synth
- Analog/Digital: Analog
- Number of Keys: 25
- Type of Keys: Synth action, Aftertouch, Velocity-sensitive
- Other Controllers: Pitchbend, Mod wheel
- Polyphony: Monophonic
- Oscillators: 2 x VCO (Saw, Sine, Square, Triangle, Waveform mixing)
- Effects Types: Brute Factor Drive, Sweep Effects
- Filter: 12dB per octave Steiner Parker filter
- LFO: 2 x LFO with sync (Saw, Sine, Triangle, Square, Random, Slew Random)
- Arpeggiator: Yes
- Sequencer: Monophonic, 8 step sequences, 64 steps each
- Audio Inputs: 1 x 1/8" (external audio)
- Audio Outputs: 1 x 1/4" (master), 1 x 1/4" (headphones)
- USB: 1 x Type B
- MIDI I/O: In/Out
- Other I/O: 48 x 1/8" Patchbay
- Software: Arturia MIDI Control Center
- OS Requirements - Mac: OS X 10.10 or later, 2GHz Processor or higher
- OS Requirements - PC: Windows 8 or later, 2GHz Processor or higher
- Power Supply: 12V DC 2.5A power supply (included)
- Height: 2.3"
- Width: 19"
- Depth: 13.2"
- Weight: 10.6 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: 531001
|Vendor Item Number||3760033531168|