ASTON MICROPHONES THE ASTON BLACK SPIRIT BUNDLE
Following in the success of the Origin Black Microphone Bundle, Aston Mics presents their award winning Spirit microphone, presented in a stunning black textured chassis and paired with the state of the art SwiftShield suspension/pop filter system.
The Aston Spirit is a high-performance switchable pattern microphone utilizing a 1" gold evaporated capsule. A switch on the mic body selects from Omni, Cardioid or Figure-of-Eight polar patterns. It is versatile enough to use with most instruments and excels on vocals and acoustic guitar. The capsule, selected by the Aston 33, is paired with high-end transformer balanced circuitry using only the best components.
The Spirit is designed to deliver a beautifully open sound with sparkling harmonics. This highly accurate microphone gives a stunningly natural and transparent recording, capturing all the detail in the high range but without adding the harshness of some condenser microphones.
The mic features Aston's signature Wave-Form Mesh head, a built in 'stainless steel wool' pop filter, direct to stand mounting and the, now famous, tumbled stainless steel chassis, for beautiful and near indestructible performance.
SwiftShield combines the Aston Swift shock mount and the Aston Shield pop filter into one bundle to give you the perfect setup for your studio vocal mic. The Aston Swift shock mount takes microphone mounting to the next level of ease. With 2 quick release spring clips designed to fit the Origin, and a wide range of other mics, from 40-60mm diameter, mounting your microphone takes seconds.
Aston has redesigned the shock system from the ground up on an entirely new design idea. The 'ShockStar' suspension eliminates the need for fiddly rubber bands, but offers a high level of elasticity for maximum isolation.
• Wave-Form Spring Head - The shock resistant wave-form design allows the head of the mic to distort if given a heavy knock, and then return to its normal position, without any damage.
• Built-In Pop Filter - Aston's vocal condenser microphones have an exclusive mesh-knit pop filter built into the wave-form head. The random weave allows sound to pass while drastically eliminating unwanted plosives at source.
• Direct to Stand Mounting - Thanks to the internal shock absorption system, you can mount the microphone directly to a stand via this built in thread and interchangeable thread adapter with outstandingly low handling noise.
• Stunning, Durable Chassis - The limited edition Spirit features a unique, beautiful and hard-wearing black textured finish on a 2mm solid stainless steel chassis.
• PCB Circuitry - A superbly balanced mix of discrete and integrated electronic circuitry. Non-linear voltage/current source rectification to provide controlled amplification and smooth/ clear audio output.
• Swiftshield - Includes Swift Mount and Shield Filter, the perfect combination for optimizing your Origin microphone.
Transducer Type: Condenser
Acoustic Operating Principle: Pressure Gradient
Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz (+/-3dB)
Equivalent Noise Level: 14dB A-Weighted
Sensitivity at 1kHz into 1kohm: 23.7mV/Pa
Maximum SPL for THD 0.5%: 138dB
Signal-to-Noise Ratio (rel. 94dB SPL): 80dB A-Weighted
Polar pattern: Omni/Cardioid/Figure-of-Eight
Pad Switches: -20dB/-10dB/0dB
Low-Cut Filter: 80Hz
Product length: 175 mm / 6.89 in
Product width: 54 mm / 2.13 in
Product weight: 625 g / 1.38 lb
|Vendor Item Number||AST-SPIRIT/BNDL|