Credit offered by . Get pre-approved at the checkout!
Out of Stock
Reserve your unit now!
Omnidirectional Condenser Microphone
Recommended for professional recording and critical applications in broadcast, this versatile microphone may be used with confidence in a wide variety of professional miking applications. Featuring direct-coupled balanced outputs for clean signals in high-output conditions, the microphone is totally free of the distortion associated with conventional transformer-coupled outputs. Its fast response to transients contributes to the open, transparent reproduction of even the most difficult-to-capture instruments. The microphone is fully RoHS-compliant – free from all substances specified in the EU directive on the reduction of hazardous substances (RoHS).
The AT4049b consists of two modular subassemblies: an AT4900b-48 body and an AT4049b-EL omnidirectional head capsule (both available separately). Additional interchangeable capsules are available in cardioid (AT4051b-EL) and hypercardioid (AT4053b-EL).
- Specially engineered to meet the most critical acoustic requirements of professional recording, broadcast and sound reinforcement
- Omnidirectional polar pattern provides maximum ambient pickup
- Direct-coupled, balanced output results in a clean signal even under high-output conditions
- Transformerless circuitry virtually eliminates low-frequency distortion and provides superior correlation of high-speed transients
- Switchable 80 Hz hi-pass filter and 10 dB pad
- Rugged turned-brass microphone housing for enduring dependability
- State-of-the-art design and manufacturing techniques ensure compliance with A-T’s stringent consistency and reliability standards
- RoHS-compliant – free from all substances specified in the EU directive on the reduction of hazardous substances (RoHS)
|ELEMENT||Externally polarized (DC bias) capacitor|
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE||20-20,000 Hz|
|LOW FREQUENCY ROLL-OFF||80 Hz, 12 dB/octave|
|OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY||-34 dB (19.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa|
|MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL||145 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.;
155 dB SPL, with 10 dB pad (nominal)
|NOISE||16 dB SPL|
|DYNAMIC RANGE (typical)||129 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL|
|SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO||78 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa|
|PHANTOM POWER REQUIREMENTS||48V DC, 4.8 mA typical|
|SWITCH||Flat, roll-off; 10 dB pad (nominal)|
|WEIGHT||130 g (4.6 oz)|
|DIMENSIONS||155.0 mm (6.10") long,
21.0 mm (0.83") maximum body diameter
|OUTPUT CONNECTOR||Integral 3-pin XLRM-type|
|OPTIONAL INTERCHANGEABLE ELEMENTS||AT4051b-EL (cardioid);
|ACCESSORIES FURNISHED||AT8405a stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; windscreen; protective carrying case|
|AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE||S1|
|Vendor Item Number||AT4049B|