Credit offered by . Get pre-approved at the checkout!
Out of Stock
Reserve your unit now!
X/Y Stereo Microphone
Ideal for video camera-mount use, stereo field recording, interviews and home recording, Audio-Technica’s versatile AT8022 stereo condenser offers a compact housing and the pristine sound quality of a live sound field. Its coincident capsule configuration produces an X/Y stereo image in a small housing. The microphone is supplied with two cables for use with either pro or consumer gear. It offers switchable low-frequency roll-off and the convenience of battery or phantom power. The microphone is fully RoHS-compliant – free from all substances specified in the EU directive on the reduction of hazardous substances (RoHS).
- Innovative capsule configuration produces accurate stereo image in smaller housing
- Compact, lightweight design is perfect for video camera-mount use as well as for stereo field recording, interviews and home recording
- Ideal for use with handheld digital recording devices
- Operates on battery or phantom power—for use with pro or consumer equipment
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off
- Includes two cables: one balanced (two 3-pin XLRM-type connectors at output); one unbalanced (3.5 mm TRS at output)
- RoHS-compliant – free from all substances specified in the EU directive on the reduction of hazardous substances (RoHS)
|ELEMENT||Fixed-charge back plate permanently polarized condenser|
|POLAR PATTERN||X/Y Stereo|
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE||20-15,000 Hz|
|LOW FREQUENCY ROLL-OFF||80 Hz, 12 dB/octave|
|OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY||Phantom: –38 dB (12.5 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
Battery: –38 dB (12.5 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
|CHANNEL BALANCE||<2.5 dB|
|IMPEDANCE||Phantom: 250 ohms
Battery: 300 ohms
|MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL||Phantom: 128 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
Battery: 120 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
|DYNAMIC RANGE (typical)||Phantom: 109 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
Battery: 101 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
|SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO||75 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa|
|PHANTOM POWER REQUIREMENTS||11-52V DC, 2 mA typical (each channel)|
|BATTERY TYPE||1.5V AA/UM3|
|BATTERY CURRENT / LIFE||0.7 mA / 700 hours typical
|SWITCH||Battery On/Off; Flat, roll-off|
|WEIGHT||247 g (8.7 oz)|
|DIMENSIONS||186.0 mm (7.32") long,
47.6 mm (1.87") head diameter
21.0 mm (0.83") maximum body diameter
|OUTPUT CONNECTOR||Integral 5-pin XLRM-type|
|CABLES||Balanced: 2.0 m (6.5') long, 8 conductor, shielded, vinyl-jacketed stereo cable with 5-pin XLRF-type connector at microphone end and two 3-pin XLRM-type connectors at output end;
Unbalanced: 0.6 m (2.0') long stereo cable with 5-pin XLRF-type connector at microphone end and 3.5 mm TRS connector at output end
|ACCESSORIES FURNISHED||AT8405a stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; windscreen; battery; soft protective pouch|
|AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE||S12|
|Vendor Item Number||AT8022|