Credit offered by . Get pre-approved at the checkout!
Out of Stock
Reserve your unit now!
Line + Gradient Condenser Microphone
The length (14.53") of the AT8035 Line + Gradient Condenser Microphone is well-suited for ENG, outdoor recording and other specialized uses. The microphone is designed for video production and broadcast (ENG/EFP) audio acquisition. Suited for both boom & handheld use, it provides the narrow acceptance angle desirable for long-distance sound pickup, featuring excellent sound rejection from the sides and rear of mic and switchable low-frequency roll-off. It operates on battery or phantom power.
- Designed for video production and broadcast (ENG/EFP) audio acquisition
- Length is well-suited for ENG, outdoor recording and other specialized uses
- Provides the narrow acceptance angle desirable for long-distance sound pickup
- Excellent sound rejection from the sides and rear of mic
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off
- Operates on battery or phantom power
- RoHS compliant—free from all substances specified in the EU directive on hazardous substances
|ELEMENT||Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser|
|POLAR PATTERN||Line + gradient|
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE||40-20,000 Hz|
|LOW FREQUENCY ROLL-OFF||80 Hz, 12 dB/octave|
|OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY||Phantom: –38 dB (12.5 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
Battery: –39 dB (11.2 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
|IMPEDANCE||Phantom: 250 ohms
Battery: 300 ohms
|MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL||Phantom: 132 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
Battery: 120 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
|DYNAMIC RANGE (typical)||Phantom: 110 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
Battery: 98 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
|SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO||72 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa|
|PHANTOM POWER REQUIREMENTS||11-52V DC, 2 mA typical|
|BATTERY TYPE||1.5V AA/UM3|
|BATTERY CURRENT / LIFE||0.4 mA / 1200 hours typical
|WEIGHT||170 g (6.0 oz)|
|DIMENSIONS||369.0 mm (14.53") long,
21.0 mm (0.83") diameter
|OUTPUT CONNECTOR||Integral 3-pin XLRM-type|
|ACCESSORIES FURNISHED||AT8405a stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; AT8132 windscreen; battery; protective carrying case|
|AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE||SG1|
|Vendor Item Number||AT8035|