Sound Reality In-Ear High-Resolution Headphones with Mic & Control
Out of Stock
Reserve your unit now!
- Featuring dual phase push-pull drivers, the ATH-CKR100iS in-ear headphones deliver high-resolution audio that’s true to the original sound. The unique push-pull system incorporates two facing 13 mm drivers that generate phase-aligned audio signals that are mixed to compensate for each driver’s inefficiencies, while providing an equal and tailored response without artificial coloration. By reducing intermodulation distortion, the push-pull drivers deliver extended frequency response for life-like sound. The headphones’ high-rigidity titanium housings reduce unwanted resonance, and their design positions the drivers for optimal performance, while ensuring a comfortable fit with excellent sound isolation. The performance is further enhanced by high-precision stabilizers that ensure linear diaphragm movement for faithful high-resolution audio reproduction.
The headphones’ detachable 1.2 m (3. 9') cable, with newly developed A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors, is comprised of two separate star-quad cables (one dedicated to the left channel, the other to the right) to improve isolation from external noise and channel crosstalk. And the cable’s in-line controller and microphone lets you easily answer calls and control music and video playback. Four sizes (XS, S, M, L) of interchangeable eartips are included to provide a customized fit and improve sound isolation.
- Dual phase push-pull drivers (13 mm x 2, with pure iron yoke) provide extended frequency response by reducing intermodulation distortion
- Aluminum stabilizer ensures linear diaphragm movement for high-resolution audio reproduction
- High-rigidity titanium housings eliminate unwanted resonance
- Detachable 1.2 m (3.9') cable, with newly developed A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors at the headphones, offers exceptional durability and optimized audio performance
- Separate star-quad cables for left and right channels improve isolation from external noise and channel crosstalk
- In-line control with mic for answering/ending calls and controlling music & video playback
- Includes silicone eartips (XS, S, M, L) and carrying case
|Driver Diameter||13 mm x 2|
|Frequency Response||5 – 45,000 Hz|
|Maximum Input Power||200 mW|
|Weight||14 g (0.5 oz)|
|Cable||Detachable 1.2 m (3.9') with A2DC connectors and mic & control|
|Connector||3.5 mm (1/8") gold-plated stereo mini-plug, L-shaped|
|Accessories Included||Silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L), carrying case|
|Sensitivity (Microphone)||-44 dB (0 dB = 1V/Pa, 1 kHz)|
|Frequency Response (Microphone)||100 - 10,000 Hz|
|Polar Pattern (Microphone)||Omnidirectional|
|Vendor Item Number||4961310139636|
Write Your Own Review