Out of Stock
Reserve your unit now!
- Featuring specially designed 15.4 mm HD drivers with a permendur magnetic circuit, and diaphragms with a diamond-like carbon (DLC) coating, the ATH-CM2000Ti in-ear headphones deliver exceptional full-range audio, and are capable of Hi-Res Audio reproduction.
The headphones’ rigid housings are constructed of pure titanium to greatly reduce unwanted resonance, and they feature A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) jacks to accommodate the two 1.2 m (3.9') detachable cables included with the headphones. One cable is equipped with a standard 3.5 mm 3-pole stereo mini-plug; the other has a 4.4 mm 5-pole balanced mini-plug that allows the headphones to be used with the latest high-spec audio players. Also included are earpads, a hard carrying case, and cleaning cloth.
Each pair of the exclusive ATH-CM2000Ti in-ear headphones is individually identified by a laser-etched serial number.
About High-Resolution Audio
In Brief: The Move to Hi-Res Audio
While many listeners may believe that high-resolution audio came along with the introduction of the Compact Disc in 1982, constraints on the disc’s storage space always prevented CD audio (standardized at 44.1 kHz/16-bit) from fully and completely reproducing the original recorded sound. The advent and subsequent popularity of MP3s only made this problem more pronounced – the necessary compression of these files causes audio information to be lost, thus greatly reducing the audio quality. But with lossless audio file formats, faster Internet speeds, and storage space increasingly easy to come by (and in ever-smaller packages), the push is on to create audio equipment capable of capturing and reproducing true Hi-Res Audio, generally considered to be 96 kHz/24-bit or better. The Hi-Res Audio logo certifies that a product meets the Hi-Res Audio standards. Per these standards, headphones must have transducer frequency performance to at least 40 kHz. As a producer of these types of audiophile headphones since 1972, Audio-Technica is well-positioned to provide audio solutions that meet the demands of Hi-Res Audio media formats, allowing for the full reproduction of their extended sonic characteristics.
- Specially designed 15.4 mm HD drivers with a permendur magnetic circuit are capable of Hi-Res Audio reproduction
- Diamond-like carbon (DLC) coating on diaphragms helps to deliver exceptional full-range audio
- Rigid, pure-titanium housings reduce unwanted resonance
- Two detachable 1.2 m (3.9') cables with A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors at the headphones: one with a 4.4 mm 5-pole balanced mini-plug, the other with a 3.5 mm 3-pole stereo mini-plug
- Includes earpads, hard carrying case, and cleaning cloth
- Each pair of headphones is individually identified by a laser-etched serial number
|Driver Diameter||15.4 mm|
|Frequency Response||10 – 45,000 Hz|
|Weight||11 g (0.39 oz)|
|Cable||Detachable 1.2 m (3.9') cable (4.4 mm 5-pole balanced mini-plug to A2DC); detachable 1.2 m (3.9') cable (3.5 mm 3-pole stereo mini-plug to A2DC)|
|Accessories Included||Earpads, carrying case, and cleaning cloth|
|Vendor Item Number||4961310147495|
Write Your Own Review