Premium Gaming Headset
Credit offered by . Get pre-approved at the checkout!
Out of Stock
Reserve your unit now!
- Designed with the serious gamer in mind, the ATH-PG1 gaming headset delivers wonderfully immersive audio and long-lasting comfort that puts you in the game and lets you stay there as long as you want. Large 44 mm drivers provide powerful, lively sound specially tuned to accentuate all the sonic detail of the gaming environment. The closed-back headset is constructed of lightweight materials and features soft headband and earpads, allowing you to play on without fatigue.
The ATH-PG1 also comes equipped with a flexible, 6" boom microphone for crystal-clear in-game voice communication with other gamers. This mic, with 1.2 m cable and in-line volume and mute control, can be detached and replaced with a 1.2 m smartphone cable, which includes its own mic and portable-device controller. An additional 2.0 m extension cable terminating in two 3.5 mm mini plugs for mic and audio works with either of the 1.2 m cables to provide increased flexibility when gaming on a computer.
The 1.2 m smartphone cable lets you transform this gaming headset into any everyday pair of on-the-go headphones, perfect for answering calls and controlling audio and video on smartphones and other portable devices.
Compatible with PS4, iPad, iPhone, laptops, PCs, and other gaming devices with standard 3.5mm TRRS connector.
- Large-diameter 44 mm drivers are specially tuned to provide lively, in-the-game sound
- High max input: 1,300mW
- State-of-the-art, flexible boom microphone, with mute and volume control, provides crystal-clear in-game voice communication
- Detachable smartphone cable with inline mic and controls allows the headset to function as a great pair of on-the-go headphones
- Strong, lightweight construction with ultra-comfortable headband and earpads enable extended gaming sessions
- Three detachable cables: 1.2 m boom mic cable, 1.2 m smartphone cable and 2.0 m extension cable
|Driver Diameter||44 mm|
|Frequency Response||20 – 20,000 Hz|
|Maximum Input Power||1,300 mW|
|Weight||245 g (without cord)|
|Cable||Three detachable cables: 1.2 m boom mic cable, 1.2 m smartphone cable and 2.0 m extension cable|
|Connector||3.5 mm (1/8") gold-plated mini stereo, L-type|
|Accessories Included||2.0 m (6.6') extension cable with two 3.5 mm (1/8") gold-plated mini stereo plugs|
|Sensitivity (Microphone)||-40 dB (0dB=1V/Pa, 1kHz)|
|Frequency Response (Microphone)||100 – 10,000 Hz|
|Polar Pattern (Microphone)||Omnidirectional|
|Vendor Item Number||4961310129026|
Write Your Own Review