Credit offered by . Get pre-approved at the checkout!
The BP40 broadcast vocal microphone offers a rich, natural, condenser-like sound from a large-diaphragm dynamic design. The large diaphragm features patented floating-edge construction that maximizes diaphragm surface area and optimizes overall diaphragm performance, while the humbucking voice coil prevents electromagnetic interference (EMI).
With rugged construction and stylish, waveform-inspired design, the BP40 delivers clear and articulate reproduction, ideal for any broadcast application. Optimized capsule placement helps maintain a commanding vocal presence even at a distance, while the multistage windscreen provides superior internal pop filtering. The BP40 broadcast microphone also includes a switchable 100 Hz high-pass filter to provide even more pop protection.
• Rich, natural, condenser-like sound
• Large diameter diaphragm with patented floating-edge construction for optimal diaphragm performance
• Humbucking coil prevents electromagnetic interference (EMI)
• Hypercardioid polar pattern improves isolation
• Switchable 100 Hz high-pass filter
• Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
• Optimized capsule placement for commanding vocal presence even at a distance
• Multistage windscreen provides superior internal pop filtering
• Rugged, all-metal construction for dependable use in professional broadcast environments
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE||50-16,000 Hz|
|OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY||–48 dB (3.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa|
|WEIGHT||632 g (22.3 oz)|
|DIMENSIONS||164.0 mm (6.45") long, 56.0 mm (2.20") diameter|
|OUTPUT CONNECTOR||Integral 3-pin XLRM-type|
|ACCESSORIES FURNISHED||AT8483 mounting clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch
OPTIONAL ACCESSORY: AT8484 shock mount for 5/8"-27 threaded stands
|AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE||R12|
|Vendor Item Number||BP40|
|Stock Status||In Stock|